Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On the Road Again

                                                                                                            Joy St Claire Photography

Good evenin' all! I have just finished up my pre-packing for tomorrow's travels. I am thinking I will post a quick entry, get a warm shower, and finish the night with a good book I just bought on my beloved Kindle (just finished Something Borrowed...now onto Something Blue).

It's been a good week of traveling (Florida State, Valdosta State, and University of Florida). These sweet girls have adorned me with magazines, nutrigrain bars, and diet cokes galore but I am surely ready for some normal conversations that don't involve the words...pink, phi mu, sorority, or 'where do you want to eat tonight?'

I am ready to sleep in, eat po' boys, and go to the movies in sweatpants. Maybe I can even con Jeff into shopping! (I know, I am getting ahead of myself). So here's to a good week, with good friends and good food. New Orleans, I will see you in approximately 19 hours. Be ready...because I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment