Saturday, February 5, 2011

Boots with the Dress

Attention all belles...Today I am walkin' out in 55 degree, Florida weather with my favorite boots and a new navy dress. Although I am in love with this trend...and hope it never fades; is this something that everyone is diggin'?

I have heard that the trend is just not practical. Boots are for ridin' horses and doin' barn work (said with a country accent). And dresses are dainty and meant to be paired with wedges or heels. Maybe it's the mix of girly and down-home that's got me all riled up with obsession but I can't get enough.

Either way, today I am rockin' tall socks, horse ridin' boots, and a perfectly tied bow around my dainty dress!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Redwall Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment